For New Career Entrants after the Training Focusses: Gardemanger, Patisserie
So you want to really accomplish something after your training?
- We are searching for a dedicated young Chef who would like to reorient himself after the training or obtain some professional experience
- The focus is on Gardemanger and Patisserie – make your own desserts or create new appetizers
- We are a down-to-earth establishment in which the Chefs are also considered to be part of the team and work together closely with the other employees
- Naturally, our working times are based upon the guests’ requirements, but the 5-day week is a given
- Our establishment is among the most successful in our size category and region
- We are modern without chasing trends and understand what the word "hospitality" means
We look forward to hiring a like-minded person who will enrich our establishment and would like to contribute something to our success
Naturally, we can offer you the following in return:
- Opportunities for internal and external training
- Lodging in the Personnel Building as required
- or assistance during the search for a flat in the surrounding areas
- The wages are based upon the Framework Collective Wage Agreement of DEHOGA Rhineland-Palatinate. For extraordinary performance, we would also gladly pay a higher wage
- Based upon the agreement on and utilisation of the supplemental services of the establishment, the wages shall be individually discussed
- Free use of our swimming pool as well as the Wellness Retreat and Fitness Room
CURIOUS and ready for something new??? We look forward to meeting YOU!
Incidentally: We have also had good experiences with "gastronomy couples". Thus, if your girlfriend also works in our industry, please feel free to apply together.
Simply call us or contact us via e-mail.
Contact person: Oliver Ulses or Marius Bätz